Solution Finder Get Tech Support

Export project from PI expert ONLINE to Pi expert suite 9.0

Posted by: peter@bandit.be on

Hello guys,

I was wondering if tis possible to export the project frome the online tool to the instaled tool on desktop?

Next question is; if i wasnt to order a Transformer sample, Power.com says it must be done thru RTSS.

Rtss is speaking off PI Transformer Designer to make the files of the transformer...

But i can't find this program anywhere.

Is this possible to do so with the online tool ore the downloaded tool?

Thanks in advance

Peter

Comments

Submitted by peter@bandit.be on 05/09/2016

Hi guys i figured iot about the export. now i onley need the files to order mij transformator.

any ideas?

Submitted by PI-Kenobi on 05/16/2016

Hello guys,

I was wondering if tis possible to export the project frome the online tool to the instaled tool on desktop? Yes, you can export the file from the online tool to the desktop tool as long as the versions match.

Next question is; if i wasnt to order a Transformer sample, Power.com says it must be done thru RTSS.

Rtss is speaking off PI Transformer Designer to make the files of the transformer... Once you have created your design in PIXls or PIExpert, you need to email the *.uds/*.pixls file of that design to the link mentioned on the RTSS page (https://ac-dc.power.com/design-support/rapid-transformer-sample-service-rtss/)

But i can't find this program anywhere.

Is this possible to do so with the online tool ore the downloaded tool?

Thanks in advance

Peter