The SCALE-iDriver Family of gate driver ICs, optimized for driving IGBTs，traditional MOSFETs and SiC MOSFETs, are the first products to bring Power Integrations’ pioneering FluxLink magneto-inductive bi-directional communications technology to 1200 V and 1700 V driver applications.
- FluxLink technology eliminates the need for short-lived opto-electronics and associated compensation circuitry, thereby enhancing operational stability while reducing system complexity
- Advanced system safety and protection features, commonly found in medium- and high-voltage applications, enhance product reliability
- Innovative eSOP package features 9.5 mm of creepage and a Comparative Tracking Index (CTI) = 600, ensuring substantial operating voltage margin and high system reliability
- Silicon carbide (SiC) MOSFET gate driver ICs deliver the highest peak-output gate current available without an external boost stage and can be configured to support different gate-drive voltages matching the range of requirements seen in today’s SiC MOSFETs
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications SCALE-iDriver ICs can drive up to 8A @ 125°C junction temperature, and support 600, 650, 750 and 1200V IGBT and SiC inverter designs up to several hundred kW without a booster stage
Power Integrations talks about SCALE-iDriver