The plug-and-play 2SP0430 gate driver family is optimized for operation of 1200 V and 1700 V PrimePACK™ 3+ IGBT power modules in 2-level and 3-level applications.
The gate driver features an electrical interface with 15 V logic and built-in DC/DC power supply.
Power Integrations' Dynamic Advanced Active Clamping allows an extended DC-link voltage range in IGBT off-state for up to 60 s in PV and regenerating applications (e.g. traction).
Highly Integrated, Compact Footprint
- Ready-to-use date driver solution for PrimePACK 3+ IGBT power modules with 1200 V and 1700 V blocking voltage
- Dual channel gate driver
- Electrical primary-side interface with reinforced insolation
- Available for 2-level and 3-level applications
- ±30 A peak output gate current
- 2 W output power per channel at maximum ambient temperature
- -40 ºC to +85 ºC operating ambient temperature
Production and Safety Features
- Reinforced insulation between primary and secondary side
- Undervoltage lock-out (UVLO) protection for primary side (low voltage side)
- Short-circuit protection
- Dynamic Advanced Active Clamping (DA²C)
- Applied double sided conformal coating
Full Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- 100% production partial discharge and HIPOT test
- Clearance and creepage distances between primary and secondary sides meet requirements for reinforced isolation.
- Wind and PV power
- Traction inverter
- Industrial drives
- Other industrial applications