Good morning,
i wanted to buy one 1SP0340M2S0-FZ1800R45HL4 but I'm not able to find it on sale in local distributors, only 1SP0340V2M0-45 is available.
I imagine that the two gate drivers are functionally the same apart from the pre mounted driving components. However, in the 1SP0340V2M0-45 product datasheet you provide gate resistors recommendation only for the devices below:
- CM1200HC-90RA
- FZ1200R45HL3
- MNB900D45A
- MG900GXH1US53
What gate resistors should i use for FZ1800R45HL4?
Best regards
Gioele
댓글
For selecting the gate resistor when driving an FZ1800R45HL4, I would consider the driver output capability, desired switching speed, gate charge, and switching losses rather than choosing the resistor from a single value alone. Measuring the actual gate waveform is also useful for checking ringing and overshoot. Jotrin Electronics can be treated as a separate sourcing reference when checking component availability.

Hi Gioele,
Thanks for approaching us.
Please contact igbt-driver.support@power.com, we'll answer your question ASAP, thank you!