솔루션 찾기 기술 지원

Question on LNK306 schematic

Posted by: leesl on

Hi, my name is Sang-Rae Lee.

My company name is WiTTY in Korea.

I am new employee of this company so I have trouble in the schematic of LNK306 because I have not experienced in the technology of AD-DC converter and the developper engineer of this product already resigned from this company.

Our company have had troubled in safety failure because this product is in flames under normal operation.

Although we have tried to solve this problem, but we have not solved this problem.

So, we decided to ask a schematic review of main ICs and LNK306 is one of those.

Please, refer to attached file which is the schematic of LNK306 in our product developped by former engineers .

We ask you for precise schematic review and brief comments.

We have difficulty in precise understanding of schematic.

We will wait for your reply.

Thank you.

Bye.

Best Regards.

Sang-Rae Lee

Files

첨부 파일 파일 크기
the schematic of our product 74.97 KB

댓글

Submitted by PI-YY on 01/11/2017

Hello leesl,

Thank you for interested in using Power Integrations product.

If you need a complete design review, the best way contact our local FAE and sales for the support. Below is the contact information. They will give you the most professional advise based on your application.

KOREA
RM602, 6FL, 22
Teheran-ro 87-gil, Gangnam-gu
Seoul, 06164, Korea
Tel: + 82-2-2016-6610 
Fax: + 82-2-2016-6630
Email: koreasales@power.com

If you can provide more detailed information like the input and output conditions, Design specifications, the application field, any speical requirement for the design, the condition when it fails and any test data to show the failure, it will be more useful for us to dig in.

Best Regards