Solution Finder Get Tech Support

RDR-382 Circuit mistake?

Posted by: pablomkz on

In schematic of RDR-382 (version 6.2, May 28, 2014) Street light Power Supply Application Circuit, LLC Stage (page 9), there is a mistake: R38 and C23 must be connected to DT/BF pin, not to VREF in as shown.
Please confirm this and post an errata on your page, or generate a new version of RDR-382.
Thank you.

Comments

Submitted by PI-NANO on 03/20/2015

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.

Documentation team must have made this one. I will ask them to correct the schematic and release the new version of RDR-382 report.

Regards,
PI-NANO

As of today 6/30/2015, RDR-382 documentation still shows R38/C23 connected to VREF instead of DT/BF.

Also, when I run PI Expert, I get a larger value for LPFC (776uH) than is used in the ref design (437uH). Can you explain why? What would I see if the inductance were too low?

Submitted by PI-NANO on 07/02/2015

Hi,

I think documentation team have sereis of things in piepline to finish. I will remaind the documentation team again.

Regarding PFC inductor can you attach your PIExpert/PIxls design?

Regards,

PI-NANO

Submitted by Guoyan on 11/26/2015

Hi,

In schematic of RDR-382 ,LLC Stage (page 9), I want to know if the C41 and R51 is wrong?

Submitted by PI-NANO on 12/08/2015

Hi Guoyan,

This post belongs to someone else. Post it as a seperate query so that we can answer to your specific needs.

Regards,

PI-NANO