解决方案搜寻 技术支持

3 phase SMPS

Posted by: sanabre on

i am looking for 3 phase power supply, which will work on single phase as well as three phase also.I go through the Document DI-124 which is for 12V, 250mA.
But I would require it for 12,1A.The design uses LNK304 and maximum o/P range for this series is 5.5W. Is there any ref. design for such requirement or any suggestion.

评论

Submitted by VCastrellon on 10/28/2009

we do not have any reference design for 12 watts output. However the StackFET circuit should work fine for higer power lever and different PI controller. You need to size the FET for propper IDRAIN level. PI-Worf

Submitted by pozhilans on 09/21/2011

hi
3 phase SMPS required higher wattage level 10W to 18W, replace from LNK304 to TNY280. Kindly keep same circuit only change IC and transformer in primary side. Secondary sides LM317 are voltage adjustable circuit are redesign. (If you required try PI_explorer_suite7.0 Version).

Submitted by hardicvol on 07/24/2021

Thanks for the attached Documents. I have read the documents it, and I will go through again.

However, it does not specific how the values for the StackFET components are calculated or are the selected value in the example circuit diagram uniform for all applications?

My applicaiton uses a 230VAC idealy, with a frequency of 50Hz, could I adopt the components values as used in the example.

Nevertheless, I need to know how this values can be derived. For more visit Tig Welding Blog.

Thanks.

Submitted by PI-Lupin the Third on 07/27/2021

Hi hardicvol,

May I know what attachment are you referring to? It looks like there's no attachment in this thread? Also, can you please create a new thread for your inquiry? You may include the link if you think this thread is related to your concern. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Thank you and regards,

PI-Lupin the Third