ソリューション ファインダー 技術サポート

DER-660 with Dimiing and Tunable Colour Changing with DAli

Posted by: hp on

Hi!
DER-660 (Flyback LYTSwitch-6 with DALI Dimming) referenced to “DER-660_DALI_CG_PIC16F18326.hex” as a program the microcontroller. Where I can find this program? Please send me the Hex file. My email id is : hiren.vinchhaniya@pluslighttech.com.
Also I want to use this DER-660 Dali Dimming with Tunable Colour Changing. Please suggest Schematic Diagram for making it tunable with DALI.
Please help me to program it for controller.

Regards
Hiren

コメント

Submitted by PI-Lupin the Third on 07/28/2020

Hi Sergeyznu,

Thanks for reaching out to us through this forum. This is inquiry has been delegated already to one of our engineers and he will attend you shortly. May I know if you and hp who posted this question are the same?

Thanks and Regards,

PI-Lupin the Third

Submitted by hp on 07/28/2020

Hi!
PI-Lupin the Third,
Me and Sergeyznu are not same. Please replay separately.

Submitted by PI-Lupin the Third on 07/28/2020

Hi hp,

Thanks for clarification. The support will attend your concern shortly.

Hi Seheyznu,

For your concern, please create a new ticket request.

Thanks and Regards,

PI-Lupin the Third

Submitted by hp on 07/29/2020

Hi!
PI-Lupin the Third,
Please share the details so we can start working on it.

Submitted by PI-Bombadil on 07/29/2020

Hello hp,

After consulting, the original hex code is only available for DALI 1.0. If you want color tuning, DALI 2.0 will be needed. Do you still want the hex file with only DALI 1.0?

Thanks.

Submitted by hp on 07/30/2020

Yes I need it , But please help to schematic for color tuning.

Submitted by PI-Bombadil on 07/30/2020

Hello HP,

Just to confirm, is this email correct (hiren.vinchhaniya@pluslighttech.com)? i'll send the hex code here with DALI 1.0.

For color tunable circuit, you may check DER-754. It is very similar in specs with DER-660 but it has Correlated Color Temperature, which drives two LED strings. If you want Full-color tunable, you just have to add one or two more similar drive for the additional LED strings.

Thanks.

Submitted by hp on 07/31/2020

Hello Bombadil,
email is correct. you can send the hex code.
Yes I want to make it full- Color Tunable, Can you help on schematic how to add one or two more similar drive for the additional LED Strings. I can use DER-754.

Submitted by PI-Lupin the Third on 08/05/2020

Hi hp,

We discussed your request and endorsed now to our Regional Sales. Please stand by as a representative from their group will reach out to you through your email provided.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

PI-Lupin the Third