Solution Finder Get Tech Support

rapid transformer samples, LLC designs

Posted by: pksumo on

Hi, I just discovered your rapid transformer sample service and would very much like to use it, but we are working on an LLC design and my colleague told me your pi transformer design tool does not support LLC designs.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks,

Philipp

Comments

Submitted by PI-ODO on 02/10/2017

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for your interest in Power Integrations products.  For the transformer sample service, it is true that we mostly handle flyback transformers; however, our PI Expert tool does provide a spreadsheet (*.xls) tool to assist with LLC resonant parameter and transformer calculations.  It stops short, however, of providing an actual physical construction diagram from which samples could be built.  Nonetheless, we hope you find the calculation tool useful; you can find it in the HiperLCS branch of the Create New Design tree.

-PI-ODO

Submitted by DinaHaines on 04/26/2017

PI Expert Suite 9.0improves the productivity of power supply design teams by greatly reducing the time to first prototype and by slashing the number of prototype iterations required to reach a finished product. The software now includes support for solid-state-lighting products, enabling LED designs to be optimized for CC, dimming and harmonic emissions. As with previous-generations, PI Expert Suite 9.0generates a complete schematic of the power supply and offers power transformer optimization techniques, even specifying the transformer design and offering links to wound component manufacturers.

I works for term paper writing service for past 2 years.