Hi all, we are an LED lighting manufacturer (www.legacysportlighting.com) based in Australia and looking to get hold of a company able to assist with the design of a LED driver. We are currently using Meanwell-type drivers but looking to get some benefits from designing our own. current spec is:
- 600W (variable down to 400W) 90V output
- 200-415V input (Australian/European) - that is 1 phase 240v or 2 phase 415V commonly used in industrial applications
- 0-10V for NTC dimming function and Dali
- Drivers capable of working in parallel to get from 400W up to 1600W.
- Suitable for outdoor use - sports lights application
- Capable of 50000 hours of operation (5 years for industrial applications)
Looking at getting production outside of China but also giving us a platform to include Smarts for dimming, control etc.
If anyone has expertise in this line we'd be glad to chat.