InnoSwitch4-CZ & ClampZero - Enabling A New Class of Mobile Device Chargers Watch Now
Solution Finder

Problems with PI Expert Download

Posted by: PI-Bones on Wed, 02/08/2012

After submitting the form you should receive an email with the download link.  Sometimes this can take a few minutes, so give the email a little time to show up.  If you have, and you haven’t received it, then it could be being blocked by a spam filter or may have been automatically moved into a junk email folder.  Please check these your end to ensure that’s not happening.

If you are still having problems, please Contact Us.

Comments

Submitted by Lyn Roberts on Sun, 05/13/2012

I have repeatedly failed to download the newest version of PIExpert and have never received a reply to my emails to webservices.

Submitted by pmadithya on Mon, 11/05/2012

I have a 64 bit Windows 7 operating system,when i try to download the file it shows not a valid application. I tried installing both the packages 32 bit and 64 bit. It seems that the installer is corrupt.

Instaler is working.If u use Firefox just rename file with extension *.part ..... remove this extension and ad at least one letter in name to change it.....press enter and it will work.U will have working exe.

Submitted by kiranpisal on Tue, 10/08/2013

after several try not received any mail.

then i send mail to  webservices@powerint.com, reply received but still no download link.

please help.

Submitted by PI-Kenobi on Fri, 10/11/2013

For users with problem related to "download completes, but installer does not run" 

If your download completes (i.e: If the browser confirms "Download Complete"), then go to the download location and located the downloaded file. Ensure that the extension of the downloaded file is .exe; if not, change the extesion and run the downloaded file again.

Submitted by HighHopes on Wed, 03/19/2014

can't seem to download and no response as yet from webservices.  would someone mind sending me the download link?

thx!

Submitted by anupam123 on Wed, 08/20/2014

didnt recieve the email for download link for the software.

Kindly share the link.... 

Submitted by PI-Kenobi on Thu, 08/21/2014

Did you check your spam folder?

Submitted by AleksanderD on Tue, 07/26/2016

When try to download allways on the page shown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted by er.vikasjha on Thu, 12/12/2019

I have downloaded PI Expert tool for 64bit os , while installation it is showing error message "Error reading setup initilization file"

Please suggest

Submitted by PI-Cultivator on Tue, 12/17/2019

The file could be corrupted during the download process. Can you please try it again?