PI has recently made available a Reference Design Kit (RDK-295) for a 20 W PC Standby power supply using its new TinySwitch™-4 IC.
- Meets all existing and proposed harmonized energy efficiency standards including: CECP (China), CEC, EPA, AGO, European Commission
- No-load consumption <40 mW at 230 VAC
- >81% active-mode efficiency (exceeds standards requirement of 76%)
- Output overvoltage protection (OVP) using primary bias winding sensed shutdown feature
- Precision OVP circuit guarantees precise selection of over voltage detection threshold
- Meets EN550022 and CISPR-22 Class B conducted EMI
Reference Design Kits provide the essential materials to get started on your next power supply design. All kits include samples, a fully functional reference board, and complete documentation.
To order a sample of RDK-295 or download the design document, visit PI's Reference Design Kits page.