Solution Finder Get Tech Support

Error PI Expert for version 9.0.7.8 (64 bits) for Windows 7

Posted by: Leonardo Scarabelli on

Hi.

I had just updated my software PI Expert for the version 9.0.7.8 (64 bits) in my computer (Windows 7).

I am trying to add the next output: 5.1 V - 1.2 A - 6.12W (Figure 1 left side).

However, when I confirm in the first combo (5.1 V), the problem of the Figure 1 (right side) is taking place.

The Combo is multiplying the value for 100. If I put the value 0.05, the software understands (5 Volts).

Can you help me?

Best regards,

Comments

Submitted by PI-Wesley on 08/20/2014

Hi.

Sorry about the issues you've been having. Looks like there may be a problem with the software understanding your regional settings.

Can you go the control panel\Region and Language and click on additional settings? You should now have 2 windows open (the region and language window, and the one opened by clicking on the additional settings). Please print screen both windows, so that I can try to assist.

I have attached an example print screen of what I requested for your reference.

In the meantime (and just to try and see if it fixes your issue), try to change you format to English (United States). To do that just click on the first drop down menu in the Region and Language section. Be sure to put it back to your original settings after you're done trying it out, as this may change Excel stuff you may have (you should be sure to have Excel off during this test).